Sunday, November 8, 2009

Table Talk

And so it begins....Who knew BBQ chicken, twice baked potatoes, fruit salad, and some weird, but delicious crepe dessert could be so insightful? For without them you wouldn't be reading my words at this time and even worse, this blog created to document my ever exciting family would remain desolate.

Hence, being the aspiring journalist I am, I have taken it upon myself to document Hintze Family happenings. So fam and friends scattered about, if you think you've got something blog-worthy to share, pass it on to me! Lets try our best to keep the wit and humor to me though eh?

Oh and just a forewarning, I'm not known to stick to the facts so the things I'll be posting over time will indeed be based on true stories, but may not necessarily be the actual true story. In the words of Dobie, "Never let the facts get in the way of a good story."

Sincerely,
currently bound in Logan, but New York bound someday..Hadley